You don’t have to inform Studying and Growth (L&D) leaders that studying measurement will not be their greatest power. Brandon Corridor Group™ analysis has established this yr after yr after yr.
One in every of Brandon Corridor Group’s shoppers calls studying measurement “our unslayable monster,” and that pithy little phrase turned the inspiration for our latest webinar, introduced in collaboration with our companions at Litmos, “Slaying the Monster: Success Tales in Delivering Studying ROI.” You’ll be able to watch the recording of that webinar right here.
Our featured skilled, Jen Jackson, Senior VP of International Buyer Expertise at Litmos, didn’t dwell on the issue. She centered on the options and confused that the training measurement monster can certainly be mastered.
“When folks have a look at studying measurement, they usually have a look at whether or not folks just like the expertise and what they realized. However the factor that actually issues is the applying of ability and whether or not that’s making a distinction for the enterprise,” Jackson mentioned. “That’s what everybody needs to be in search of as soon as they’ve invested in coaching: the influence it had on the group.”
Jackson mentioned that measuring the ROI of studying, which many organizations give attention to, could be a advanced activity, primarily as a result of the advantages of coaching usually take time to materialize. A fantastic complement to ROI is ROE (Return on Expectations), which extra organizations are starting to make use of. To successfully measure ROE, Jackson mentioned, studying professionals ought to:
- Collaborate with management to ascertain clear and sensible objectives for the coaching program.
- Tailor this system to align with these particular targets, encompassing behavioral adjustments, studying outcomes and desired outcomes.
“By combining the evaluation of each ROI and ROE,” Jackson mentioned, “you acquire a extra complete understanding of the importance and influence of your worker coaching efforts.”
These feedback in the course of the webinar — together with deeper explanations and examples — led to an interactive session through which attendees stuffed the chat field with nice questions and insights from their encounters with the measurement monster.
You’ll wish to take heed to the success tales of how Litmos partnered with three shoppers — Sabre, TTEC and ServiceMax — to enhance the enterprise influence of studying.
- Sabre, a outstanding know-how options supplier within the journey business, had no constant methodology of coaching its gross sales groups. The corporate was additionally unable to trace accomplishments and struggled to coordinate coaching for globally dispersed groups. Utilizing the Litmos LMS, the coaching staff was in a position to generate high quality studies to observe studying applications, which led to a streamlined coaching course of, vital time and value financial savings and a 28% improve in clients in a single yr.
- TTEC, a world buyer expertise firm, confronted challenges in effectively onboarding and coaching name middle brokers for his or her shoppers. TTEC partnered with Litmos to streamline their coaching initiatives and collaborated with Litmos on a number of initiatives, guaranteeing swift and efficient coaching options that in the end led to distinctive buyer experiences.
- ServiceMax, a world supplier of subject service software program options, confronted challenges in enhancing worker data and interesting clients by means of eLearning initiatives. The corporate wanted to enhance worker studying paths and supply buyer certification applications. After implementing the Litmos LMS, greater than 300 workers accomplished essential job-related programs and ServiceMax expects to generate $1 million —between face-to-face buyer coaching and on-line coaching — utilizing Litmos.
Within the webinar, Jackson additionally discusses the important thing questions organizations ought to ask themselves to enhance their studying measurement:
- How does studying contribute to enterprise objectives?
- How can we measure the influence of studying on key efficiency indicators (KPIs)?
- What KPIs ought to we measure?
- How can we constantly enhance studying initiatives to maximise enterprise influence?
To delve into the complete dialog and start contemplating your group’s method to studying measurement, be certain that to watch the webinar recording.